Monday, March 2, 2009

Wanted with Angelina Jolie & Morgan Freeman

I just watched the movie Wanted with Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman.

Here's a quote I got from the movie when Morgan Freeman says:

"Insanity is wasting your life as a nothing when you have the blood of a killer flowing in your brain.
Insanity is being s**t on, beat down, coasting through life in a miserably existence when you have a key lying inside, and a key to release it."

I myself would like to replace the word "killer" with "winner" and then reread it.
Everyone can be a winner! There is a key lying inside of you, a key of greatness. A key to do anything you want. But what about that key to "release it". What's that all about? How do you release that greatness inside? How does it get from the inside to the outside? To Manifest into Wealth and Riches?
Tell me what you feel? Leave me comment with your answer.

Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment