Sunday, January 18, 2009

To be Truely Wealthy

I believe a person to be truely wealthy must be person that is rich spiritually.
I'm going to make a statement that might not be that popular but I love you enough to tell you the truth. There is Only ONE WAY to truly be rich spiritually and that is through Jesus Christ. Not through works, not through anything you can do or say, not through psychics, not through any other means but Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself said "I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man comes unto the Father but by me.
But let me ask you something...who is Jesus to you? A good teacher, a man, or the Son of God?
Why should you believe and accept what I'm saying as truth? I have a very logical answer for you to think about. Tell me any other books that are put together as one, that are 100% correct in foretelling the future other than the Bible? There is not a one, yet the books of the Bible were written hundreds of years a part and confirmed each foretelling of the future. It quite plainly foretold the Birth, life and death of Jesus Christ down to a T! You know how? Because God is the author of each book. There is no other way to logically explain it when you really study and see how each book was written a part from one another.

To be truly wealthy is to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life. Without this aspect in your life, the rest is but rust as money can come and go, but salvation of the soul will last forever.

Ask Jesus to come into your heart today. I'll give you a prayer to say, and if you say it and mean it with your heart you will be saved:
"Dear Lord, I come before you a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and is raised again from the dead. I repent from my sins and ask that you forgive me of all my sins, and come into my life and be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for saving me, in Jesus name amen.

If you said that prayer and meant it from your heart, then the Bible says you are now Born again and that all of your sins are washed clean by the blood of Jesus.
You have taken your very first step as a Christian.
Please let me know that you have made a decision for Christ today, and I'll guide you further in your walk with the Lord. If you haven't yet said that prayer, I encourage you to do so today, as none of us are promised tomorrow. If you have any questions, please let me know.
God bless you!

Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment