Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sharing Your Life Message

I just returned from a breakfast meeting about "Sharing Your Life Message"

What is the message of your life?

My message being a follower of Christ I love to share how He came into my life, changed my life, and the good news He has for others.

Before knowing the Lord, I had been studying and practicing all kinds of Occultist things such as witchcraft spells, Ouija boards, talking to the dead, and the like. When I found out long ago that this wasn't what God had in mind for me, I received the Lord into my life and He forgave me of all my sins. Since then God has filled me with a love for Him and for others that I would of never had on my own. I am so thankful to God for all He has done for me.

The good news is, God is waiting for you too to give your life to Him. He wants to clean you from all sin, and throw it into the sea for forgotteness. A brand new you! Wouldn't that be wonderful? That's true Wealth and Riches my friend, and I'm glad to share it with you online.

Questions? Please ask. Have a GGGGGREAT weekend!

Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment