Sunday, January 18, 2009

Positive thinking and action-Notes from Les Brown Video

It's more than a dream or a wish to get Wealth and Riches.
It takes positive thinking AND action.

Here are some notes I took recently watching a Les Brown video.

1. Listen to motivational messages every day

2. Read 10 to 15 pages of something positive everyday

3. Upgrade my relationships. An asset to me not a liability. Make friends that have goals and dreams and making more money than me.

4. Write down the goals I want to achieve on a 3x5 card. One side write Matt 7:7 Ask and it shall be given…

5. Join a Mastermind Group

6. Get a business coach

7. What in your past is affecting you? Visualize as if I’m already there.

8. Take full responsibility. Make it happen!

9. Write down 12 reasons why I won’t give up.

Write this down and read it everyday:

“Life is a fight for territory. Once you stop fighting for what you want, what ever you don’t want will automatically take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment