Founder of Young Living uses his money and influence to give to those in need. Here is an email I received today and even though I cannot attend the event this year, I am proud to be a part of a Network Marketing Company that no only helps people get and stay healthy in their own lives, but also gives back to people all over the world in need. Here is the email:
Young Living Eblast
Why Attend | Schedule | Workshops | Special Offers
Add D. Gary Young Foundation Dinner to Your Registration!
This convention, complete your journey by giving back! Thursday, June 17, at 6:00 p.m., the first ever D. Gary Young Foundation Dinner and Auction will be held. An exciting, lively event featuring a sit-down dinner, the auction will include many sought-after items and all proceeds will support the D. Gary Young Foundation in life-changing outreach projects.
We all have a responsibility to give back. Without your support the foundation would not be able to continue its work around the globe. Do your part and add the Foundation Dinner and Auction to your registration today. Registration is only available online and must be done in advance—and with only limited seating available it’s sure to fill up fast.
If you have already registered:
• Go to convention registration site
• Click on “Modify Registration.”
• Scroll down and purchase your seat for the D. Gary Young Foundation Dinner and Auction.
Some current foundation projects include:
• New high school and fine arts building in Chongon: As part of the D. Gary Young Foundation’s growing involvement in the Guayaquil community, the foundation has broken ground on a new high school and a new fine arts building. This extension of the Chongon School ensures that as children graduate from elementary school, their education will continue.
• Operation “Give A Dam”: The foundation is sponsoring the building of a dam in Africa. Construction supports the local economy, creates jobs, and once completed the clean water will save thousands of ancient cultures from extinction.
• Romanian Orphanage: In a small village called Valea Screzii nearly 50 children, ranging in age from newborn to 19 years old, live in poverty. With the help of The D. Gary Young Foundation, aid workers were able to travel to Romania and deliver Young Living products like KidScents® Lotion and lavender and Peace & Calming® essential oils.
• Vietnam Outreach: In 2009 a group of doctors and volunteers traveled to Vietnam to provide free health services to communities and individuals in need. The foundation supported this effort.
These examples are just a few of the ways The D. Gary Young Foundation is making a difference. The D. Gary Young Foundation Dinner and Auction tickets are only available online and must be purchased in advance—and with only limited seating available it’s sure to fill up fast! Log on and modify your registration today!
For questions, please e-mail email@example.com.