Thursday, March 4, 2010

How do you start your day out?

Many people wake up by an alarm clock, hit the snooze a couple of times and then finally jump up out of bed, take a shower, jump in their car, drink a cup on coffee on the way to work and start their work day.

A better way: Wake up early, read and or watch something inspiring to set your mindset in a positive manner setting up your day and getting started on the right foot.

Daily I read or listen to something motivational. Myself, I start my day out by reading at least one chapter in the Bible and then go online for some additional inspiring reading or movie clips. I set my mind up to dwell on something positive to start out my day right. Life is filled with all kinds of "challenges". People complaining, problems to solve and bills to pay. Let's face it, life can get you down real quick if you let it. That's why it's so vital to start your day out right.

Feed your mind with something uplifting and positive. The news in the morning I guarantee you will not do that. You listen to the news first thing in the morning and before you know it your mind is dwelling on how horrible this world is. Am I right? I know I am, because many years ago I started out my day by reading the newspaper. Not anymore my friend! A few hours into my day I will scan the News Headlines to know what's happening in the world, but I NEVER start out or end my day with the news.

I use to work for a newspaper, and do you know what sells the most papers? Bad news. The worst the news, the more papers will be sold. Don't start your day out with bad news, start it out with good news instead!

Some form of physical work out plan in the morning is beneficial also. Even if it's just stretching. One of Doctor Oz's shows he mentions that if you stretch in the morning after getting up that it will add years to your life. Amazing isn't it?

Thirdly I'd recommend some prayer time also before starting out your work day.

Lastly, I'd also recommend a good breakfast to start your day out right. Breakfast it the most important meal of the day. When you eat a good breakfast you will not snack as much if at all before lunch with things that are not even healthy for your body and your mind will have good nutrition to feed on for those challenging mornings. Breakfast is important, and I'm not talking about a cup of Joe.

So, make a choice starting tomorrow, to start your day out different and do some, if not all of these things for more Wealth and Riches in your life!

Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment