Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Coconut Oil Miracle

Just finished up a borrowed book called The Coconut Oil Miracle by Bruce fife, C.N.,N.D.

I had no idea how many benefits we could get from Extra Virgin cold pressed Coconut Oil!

* Can help against Heart Disease when used in place of other oils to cook with.
Most oils are slightly rancid even on the store shelves and so can be very unhealthy for you. Coconut oil stands up to heat above any other oil out there, even olive oil. So I use both Oil Oil and Coconut oil in my cooking now.
Polyunsaturated oils become toxic when they are oxidized as the result of exposure to oxygen, heat, or light. (sunlight or artificial, cuasing rancidity and the formation of free radicals. Free radicals deplete our antioxidant reserves and cause chemical reactions and damage tissues and cells.

Today some 60 or so degenerative diseases are recognized as having free-radical involvement in their cause or manifestation.Research that linked the major killer diseases such as heart disease and cancer to free radicals has expand to include atherosclerosis, stroke, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, hypertension, wrinkled skin, dermatitis, arthritis, digestive problems, reproductive problems, cataracts, loss of energy, diabetes, allergies and failing memory.

The above reasons alone is why I use Coconut Oil and NingXia Red from Young Living



* You can lose weight just by eating coconut oil. Eat a tablespoon before every meal.
After a month you will see a difference. You won't loose a lot, but you will see a few pounds difference.

* Best "lotion" you could have for your skin. It's greasy and your skin absorbs it nicely. Even helps protect against the sun. It will make your skin nice and shiny and the look of your skin will be younger also. I use it on my arms and face and I have to say it's really great!

* Great for the hair too. Got dandruff problems? Put coconut oil on your hair at least 1 hour if not overnight before taking a shower. It works! It works! I've tried it and yes I've had bad dandruff since 15 years of age. I learned long time ago that most of the shampoos out there that fight dandruff also have very harsh chemicals in them too, so I stopped using them. I started using coconut oil in my hair about two months ago and so did my wife, and what a difference. My wife's hair is jet black and shiny and mine is virtually dandruff free.

* Coconut Oil as food and as Medicine

According to the Coconut Oil Miracle book there are many disease Prevention and Treatment Uses for Coconut oil.

^ Prevent heart disease, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, and stroke
^ Prevent diabetes and relieve the symptoms and health risks associated wit hthe disease
^ Support the development of strong bones and teeth
^ Protect against Osteoporosis
^ Promote loss of excess weight
^ Kill viruses that cause mononucleosis, influenza, hepatitis C, measles, herpes, AIDS, and other illnesses.
^ Reduce symptoms associated with pancreatitis
and much much more listed!

Here's a video I found about Coconut Oil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTRMhv31FFQ


I highly recommend everyone to incorporate into their lives the use of coconut oil.
It can be bought at any Health Food Store.

More Wealth and Riches in your life!

Dexter Black

No comments:

Post a Comment