Friday, September 25, 2009

Wonderful 45th Birthday



September 24, 2009

My 45th Birthday! Praise God! He is good!!

I had a wonderful time on my birthday.

My beautiful wife and I started out the day looking at a Caddie (for her, not me). LOL
What can I say. I like to buy things for others on my special day, not just myself.
We decided to purchase it and will be getting it home in a few days. I'll post a picture once we have it with more details.

Then we headed out to Lancaster, PA to do some shopping. We made a stop at the Burlington Coat Factory where we bought 3 comforters (one for our daughters future bed, a nice pink/white one) and two for our bed. Bought me nice black Lee Jeans, a nice short brown short sleeve shirt and a shirt for my wife for her Halloween party next month that reads "Bad Kitty". hahaaha She's so much fun!

We got mighty hungry after that and went to a Chinese Buffet called Star Buffet and Grill. I never had such a large amount of Chinese food to choose from in my life! It was all so good with some hot Black Tee to wash it down with. ahhhhhh

After all that food, we just had to walk; so we stopped at a mall and walked at least 8 miles. LOL Well...maybe it wasn't that much walking but it felt like it. It was good though and I found a nice cell phone I wanted and decided to buy it.
A LGRumor2 with a QWERTY Keyboard. I'm not the type of guy that buys the newest cell phone when they come out and I've always wanted one with a QWERTY Keyboard, and so now I have one! (All 100% deductible since I use my cell phone 100% for business in my Great Way To Chat Business. www.greatwaytochat.com ).

Today as I write this being Friday September 25th the day after my Birthday, we continue to celebrate by buying Pizza from Pizza Hut. Love their cheese stuffed crust. I sure don't want to eat this every week, but as a birthday celebration; I'm happy to enjoy it. Spent part of today learning more about my cell phone and how to work all it's features. At least I am back on track in the cell phone world!

Thanks for reading my blog and I really do wish you more Wealth and Riches in YOUR life!

Dexter Black

No comments:

Post a Comment