Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Power of Choice

Recently I had a friend tell me "He's stuck in a job."
Also online I had someone tell me just today that they have no choice but was born into the way his lifestyle is, which happened to be the homosexual lifestyle.

Basically both people are telling me the same thing which is "they have no choice."

All I can say is "Cow Patties!" Animals do not have choices. They have instincts, but not choices. We humans were the one's blessed to have choice.
We can choose to work for someone, or choose to own our own business.
We can choose what lifestyle we want also. Even the poorest people in the world have a choice to overcome their surroundings and free themselves from poverty.

Each one of us no matter where we live in the world can make choices to become what we choose to become. I did not say it would always be easy, only that you can.

So, if you're not happy with your life, choose to change it, but first choosing to change the inside of you.

Myself, I'm a work in progress as everyone really is if you think about it.
I chose not to live on the West Coast and moved to the East Coast knowing only my son and my sons mother being where I am now. No job lined up, no place to live, and no contacts to help me. I DECIDED by FAITH to change my whole surroundings from living in Sunny CA where it only snows in the Mountains and High Desert, to living where it snows every winter. Was it easy? Sometimes, not at all. Other times much easier than I had thought. I made it through the change and am now on the track to prospering.

Habits are hard to break and can only be broken by replacing them with other habits (good ones is a good choice). It takes time and effort, but well worth it when you do choose the right ways to live.

I have studied Self Help books and the Bible since my early 20's. Both the books and my faith in God have helped me overcome some circumstances that many would of given up on and said "what's the use, I was born into this, why try to be different?"

Let me encourage you today, you can choose who you want to be. Why not start on the trek today?

Wishing you more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life.

Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment